PrivateFly teams up with Arctic Signature
For those looking for an unforgettable seasonal adventure this year, private jet booking service, PrivateFly, has teamed up with Nordic travel specialist, Arctic Signature, to offer an exclusive luxury Lapland itinerary. And it’s all wrapped up with a private jet to get there.
The three-day (two-night) luxury trip includes the following:
- Private return flights from London Luton Airport to Kittila Airport in Finland, in an eight-seater Citation XLS private jet.
- Two nights’ accommodation in Villa Laavu, offering a blend of modern luxury and traditional log chalet design, and fully-catered by a private chef (including fine wines).
- A private audience with Father Christmas, with traditional Sami guide and reindeers, and including story time and gingerbread making with the elves.
- Visit to a reindeer farm and sleigh ride, with a chance to view the stunning spectacle of the Northern Lights.
- Snowmobile safari to experience ice fishing and arctic teepee lunch.
- Husky sleigh ride through the snow-covered forest and frozen lake.
- Private chauffeur transfers throughout the trip.
Carol Cork, marketing director and co-founder of PrivateFly comments: “We’ve seen increasing demand for private flights to Lapland in recent years, from clients looking to create once-in-a-lifetime holiday memories for their families, so we’re delighted to offer this truly special itinerary this season. It offers an unforgettable combination of Finnish adventure activities with a memorable and personal meeting with Father Christmas – all wrapped up in a luxurious travel package, including the magic of your own private jet to get there.
“Unlike many scheduled group tours, this unforgettable private jet itinerary is still available for this season. So it’s not too late to put it on your Christmas list!”
The bespoke itinerary from PrivateFly and Arctic Signature can be adapted for different group sizes, departure airports and duration.